Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Of Closed Chapters and Open Endings

This is my last post here, on Thought Experiments. My thought experiments have been my sanctum, my refuge, my shell, my window and my bridge. And they deserve better closure than being abandoned at random. But what with logistics and logic getting in the way, abandonment is exactly what they've been relegated to these last few weeks, and the future doesn't look too promising either. So this is one last post from Crossworder, just to say goodbye. It was wonderful knowing you, World! I'll see you later, hopefully. Where, though, is the question.

All in good time. :)

5 comments:

Absolute Chemystic said...

off to bombay ? :) one chapter of life closes so blog khatam ? :(
where is the new blog going to begin ? ;)

AJ... said...

Yours has to be the best blogsite I've ever visited. Somebody like you should not be stopping your blogs.
Kindly rethink...

Crossworder said...

Absolute Chemystic:

Nope, not Bombay. You aren't going to believe this...will tell you the whole story either in my next email or when we bump into each other online. :)

AJ...:
Flattered, Sir. But you know the logic. :)

psychocancer said...

really!!! you yourself havent blogged in a long long time!! and u keep telling me!!! :)

Crossworder said...

Well, I guess you already found the answer to that comment! :)