Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Just thought I'd drop by...

Hey there...it's been a while. I'm back. Not back, really, just peeking in to say a quick hi because I missed my blog. Exams are on for another two weeks. In the last three days, I have taken papers in HR Planning & Selection and Training & Development. At this point in time, I can switch recruitment effectiveness parameters and training needs analysis basics no problem. It's all the same. Sounds the same, at least.

Anyway, I am here because I wanted to stop by. There were random streams of thought in my head that I'd put away to explore further here on Blogger...but Comp & Ben has a way of confusing the most sorted heads, and I am befuddled plenty. I still wanted to stop by.

So here I am, with nothing in particular to write about. I could write about how three friends and I just spent two and a half hours watching Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani, and how the movie is pure rubbish but we still had fun trying to see if we could sit through it to the end. I could write about how it feels to find yourself on the brink of growing up, with no excuses left to remain where you are. I could write about the ten different ideas I wake up with every morning on what to do with my life. I could write about the flute seller who roams the streets every day at twilight, playing music that tugs at every heartstring, but never getting more than a cursory glance (and how he plays on regardless, and it is evident that his music makes him happy – and us, too, though we never stop to admit it). I could, maybe, post some poetry I doodled on the back of my Training Models handout. Perhaps I could write about the surreal reality that is the preparation for the Commonwealth Games. Perhaps I could write about the long discussion (or argument, or both) that my roommate and I had the other day - Fitzwilliam Darcy or Rhett Butler? (I still say a blend of Darcy and Howard Roark...and Wodehouse's humour thrown in ;). I could, while we are on the topic, write about my first crush. Or I could begin rambling on one of my random fundamental theories in life.

But when your connection is choppy and your brain addled with labour laws, and sleep is playing peekaboo, it's never wise to begin one of your yarns. The whole point of this post was to say Hi. So hi there…and I’ll see you soon.

2 comments:

Absolute Chemystic said...

hmm character - darcy+roark
looks - george clooney + jude law :D

am not asking for much am i !? ;)

Crossworder said...

no no, my friend...no combination is too much to ask in a woman's world! i wouldn't mind a dash of richard gere in it myself! ;)