Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

All I Ask

I'll believe with all my heart
till I break it believing;
and then I'll believe some more.

I'll keep all the faith
I can keep, and then some -
I'll keep it like never before.

I'll give it all I have
and do all I can,
and fulfil every arduous task...

I'll walk as far as it takes -
sunshine and rain don't matter
So long as I know where I'm headed.

I'll fight all the fears;
be as brave as I can
and face every demon I've dreaded.

I don't mind waiting
forever and for always.
A promise is all I ask.

2 comments:

Absolute Chemystic said...

'So long as I know where I'm headed' -

that seems to be the problem for me now, I donot have a clue as to where I'm headed. May be it is better to not know at all.

Crossworder said...

Yeah, see, I've always preferred direction to destination...there's more room to experiment, explore and discover stuff that way. And sometimes it's good to just keep going because you want to, even if there's no fixed direction. This one, though, was written in one of those frames of mind where I wished someone would just tell me that there WAS something at the end of it all. Life's been, well, interesting :)