Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Last Thought Experiment

This is just to say goodbye. For now, that is.

This blog isn't only a hobby or a record of all my thought experiments - it is a best friend of sorts, my own little window to the world, and one of my biggest addictions. I depend upon it in a way that I depend upon very few people or things. And right now, I need some time off. There are difficult decisions that I have been putting off for a while now, citing real and imaginary (mostly imaginary) reasons to myself. I have to tell myself some home truths; chide, love and coax myself into doing some things. Not sure exactly what this entails, and it doesn’t look easy from where I stand...but I have to get all this out of the way so that I can work towards a long-cherished dream with a clutter-free mind. It may not all be sunshine and oranges - but it will get me halfway there. :) If there is the option - however remote - of recourse to my blog, I'll never get around to thinking and doing all that I must necessarily think and do. Even if I do, it won't be the best I'm capable of. Some things are meant for us to handle on our own, no matter how many people or things we can fall back on.

So I must disappear backstage for some time. I will come back, of course...but I have no idea how long I will be gone. I could be back tomorrow; I could show up next in June. It feels imperative to say goodbye, because I know that there's more than a fair chance I won't be back here anytime soon.

For now, this is my last thought experiment.

2 comments:

Ruchira Sen said...

Will wait for the next... And am a phone call away.

Crossworder said...

I think the next is about to come...And you'll probably receive one of those frantic calls from me soon :)