Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What I learnt this Holi:

1. There is such a thing as too much good food. Yes.

2. There is, on the other hand, no such thing as playing 'a little' Holi. You either play or you don't.

3. A chubby, curly-haired eighteen-month-old dozing off in your lap, her fists clutching your sleeves - the biggest rush of affection on the planet.

4. If you are given to dancing in rage, do not do it on the staircase.

5. Wilde had a point. People are not to be classified into good or bad. They are either charming or tedious.

6. I have more willpower than I credit myself with. Hooray for me. :)

7. I have developed a propensity to talk in bullet-points. I'm going to have to tone it down.

Hope you had a great Holi, World! See you in a bit.

4 comments:

Absolute Chemystic said...

hmm @ no.3 - i take it you are a sucker for children/babies ?

Crossworder said...

Actually, it's like this...I like them when they're happy and well-behaved, maybe a little mischievous...but brats, tantrum-throwers and irritating, whiny children put me off terribly. So it's sort of selective :D This particular kid is a second cousin (we're 22 years apart!)...cradling her while she slept definitely felt nice :)

Absolute Chemystic said...

hmm i like kids when they are not mine :D i think that says it all ! :D

Crossworder said...

Absolutely...Other people's kids are doubly adorable! :D