Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A-11...and the rest of it.

I miss Rez more than ever :(

I miss the boiler, and the kittens under it.
I miss the owl.
I miss the cat that went shooting down the stairs (yeah, it was a regular zoo, Rez was).

I miss coffee and muffins (they taste better hot. No, cold. No, hot.)

I miss the conversations around the hotplate, while the tomato soup bubbled in the borrowed saucepan (nobody died after they had it, did they? So much for all the ruckus over an expiry date, you guys :p).

I miss Kandisa, in an empty block, at 2am, a single track on shuffle.

I miss sunshine and oranges on Andrews Court.

Sigh. I do want to take the Jan Tests again.
Fifth sign of madness.

2 comments:

Ruchira Sen said...

Jan Tests!!!!!!!!

Crossworder said...

Yeah. That's why I'm sure I'M going doolally! :)