Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Friday, October 9, 2009

At breakfast today, someone switched on the TV in the common room. The screen flickered on to reveal VH1...just as the video of Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams began. That song brings so many memories back.

Can you believe that I actually walked out of a class still in progress? I did, just now. I can't believe I did that - walk out of Organisational Psychology class, for heaven's sake! I live for the behavioural aspect of this discipline that I have chosen to study. But then, all this only goes to show how badly I needed to leave. I couldn't take another minute in there.

All this is not usually like me. In another way, though, it is typically me. I guess I should just take the rest of the day off and go for a walk on the Ridge.

No comments: