Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flyleaf

Blank now,
But concealing
Mysteries untold.

A promise,
A gentle hint, a clue

Does the blankness
Disappoint you?

For some time now,
I have allowed

Mysteries to take me
Into their fold.

Blank, but hiding
All that's to come
By and by.

Protecting
What's within.

Promising yarns
Yet unwritten.

Thoughts that come
Oft, unbidden.

Every smile you smile,
Every tear I cry.

It is only blank
What use is it?
I hear you say...

Wait, I breathe
For the story

For the chapters
As they come,

Telling all
Asking some...

A brief note to you
Before
I go away.

2 comments:

psychocancer said...

yeh kab likha ?
its beautiful. I just read the lines and not between them. I dont want to. Because the lines themselves are beautiful.

Did you watch the video ?

Crossworder said...

thank you...no, havent watched it yet, connection was too choppy. will do, soon, though :)