Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No way out :(

If it isn't something that's bothering me, it's something that I am convinced of the existence of, and worry my head over. If not that, it's just a random thought that gets stuck in an endless loop in my, well, thoughts. Or it's an old, long-lost pet peeve that drops by, because, you know, it's been a while. Or it's something I'm so excited about, I can barely keep still. Or it's anxiety, or curiosity, or just my brain puzzling over real and not-so-real ideas. Sometimes it is nothing, plain and simple nothing, just a mild disorder of sorts. And just when I manage to deal with all of these and put them out of the way and begin congratulating myself on a job well done, along come the exams, throwing my body clock entirely out of gear.

Sigh. I seem doomed to insomnia :(