Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I have been writing so much here, I nearly took myself by surprise. I say 'nearly', because I'm capable of talking a lot more than this, but then, it's been a while. I think I know what is behind the sudden spate: eventful days (not so much in terms of fact as of feeling) that inspire random thoughts, lots of time to think those thoughts, uninterrupted access to the internet, a growing addiction to my blog, which, by the way, is turning into a sort of diary cum scribble-pad cum back-of-stats-notebook...and bingo, there's a profusion of posts on everything, sometimes nothing, at a pace that is leaving me a little breathless and, like I said, surprised.
So it is time, I think, that I slowed down and took off. Perhaps I will post at more even intervals when I come back; perhaps there will be newer things to write about; perhaps I will find myself examining my posts with a less critical, no, cynical, eye...perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

2 comments:

psychocancer said...

Where did your it matters post go!! i wanted to comment at it!! you keep removing posts arbitly!! this is not fair!!

Crossworder said...

I guess it was my way of saying goodbye for now...not sure why I removed it, actually :)